Your reservation with Bajo Crew Tour confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to our all terms and conditions. Should the participant have any questions to the above policies, please contact us for detailed information and consultation prior to booking the tour. Bajo Crew Tour will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms, conditions and policies.
1. Before make a reservation, please ask our customer service for availability our schedule.
2. Description and tour limitations base on the brochure/itinerary of Bajo Crew Tour has been read and understood prior to booking the trip.
3. If you want to see the boat picture, our customer service will send you the boat picture for your trip before make reservation.
4. If the reserved boat have something problem with engine or other parts, we will inform you and offering you the same type of the boat.
5. Not recommended for pregnant women, infant (0-2 years old) and who have sea sick.
6. ID Card Number and/or Valid passport number required to make clearance pass document to master harbor.
7. Age requirement for Open Trip package from 12 to 45 years old.
8. The cabin room for Open Trip arranged according to the order of the clients reservation.
9. We have right to re-arrange participants on share cabin room without prior notice
1. Deposit for booking the trip is 50% from total price and non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable under any circumstance
2. The rest payment should be made before trip departure
3. Cancellation from us due to weather conditions or force majeure fully refund down payment.
4. Refund take maximum 3 days to be processed
5. Refund administration fee will be charge depends on your payment method
1. If the participant arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, not changeable, not transferable.
2. If the participant fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs and incurred damage.
3. Bajo Crew Tour disclaims any responsibility for the consequences caused by participant if they withdraw the group during the trip.
4. If participant does not show up at the agreed place and time of meet up during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs and the missed itinerary cannot be recourse or refunded.
According to the laws and the principles adopted in Indonesia, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
1. Natural disasters such as typhoons, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
2. Government actions such as expropriation, requisition;
3. Abnormal social events, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
1. Bajo Crew Tour does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage during the trip (money, phone, laptop, etc.)
2. Bajo Crew Tour reserves all rights, while respecting the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without notice depending on the Komodo National Park authority, weather, time changing or the closing day of tour sites, etc.